Travel websites like yours get a lot of visitors, but only about 5% complete a transaction. The other 95% are researching options and comparing prices – using your site as a search engine.

Think beyond the transaction.

CONTACT US

Intent-11102014-RELEASED

We help travel websites achieve their full revenue potential by
monetizing shoppers who aren’t likely to transact on their sites. 

HOW YOU BENEFIT

icon1

UNLOCK NEW
PROFITS

Tap into the value of the 95% of visitors who do not purchase on your site — by showing them ads targeted to their specific search criteria

icon2

… WHILE PROTECTING
TRANSACTION REVENUE

Show ads only to shoppers who are unlikely to transact on your site — by leveraging sophisticated data modeling that predicts which visitors are likely to buy

Icon_Provide-a-better-shopping-experience

… AND PROVIDING A BETTER
SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Help visitors complete their travel research — by providing them an easy way to discover retailer and price alternatives
Join our network of premium travel sites:

OUR PRODUCTS

SEARCH COMPARE ADS

Travel shoppers visit an average of 17 websites to book a hotel and flight.* Let your site visitors comparison shop by easily replicating their searches across multiple travel sites.
PRODUCT CATEGORIES
Flights, hotels, cars and packages
AD DESIGN & PLACEMENT
Customized and IAB-standard
WHERE ADS RUN
Homepage, search result and product detail pages
SUPPORTED DEVICES
Desktop, tablet and mobile
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS
Online travel agencies, metasearch sites and travel suppliers such as airlines, hotel brands and car rental companies

CONTACT US

Search Compare Ads

click image to zoom

Property Price Ads

click image to zoom

PROPERTY PRICE ADS

Travel site visitors increasingly expect price transparency. Deliver a metasearch experience for your hotel shoppers.
PRODUCT CATEGORY
Hotels
AD DESIGN & PLACEMENT
Customized and native to your individual hotel listings
WHERE ADS RUN
Hotel search result and product detail pages
SUPPORTED DEVICES
Desktop, tablet and mobile
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS
Online travel agencies and hotel brands
CONTACT US

SPONSORED SEARCH NETWORK

Hotel advertisers are looking for new ways to stand out from the crowd. Provide your hotel partners with a pay-per-click opportunity to increase their share of bookings on your site.
PRODUCT CATEGORIES
Hotels and packages
AD DESIGN & PLACEMENT
Customized and native to your individual hotel listings
WHERE ADS RUN
Hotel and package search result and detail pages
SUPPORTED DEVICES
Desktop, tablet and mobile
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS
Individual hotels and multi-property managers
WHERE SHOPPERS BUY
Shoppers stay on your site to transact

CONTACT US

Sponsored Search Ads

click image to zoom

WHY CHOOSE INTENT MEDIA

Screen real estate is precious. Intent Media helps wring the most value out of every single pixel.

ADVERTISERS LOVE TO MARKET WITH US


We’ve built a super-premium travel-site network that gives advertisers access to tens of millions of valuable shoppers. We provide advertisers the transparency, control and insight they’ve come to expect from leading search marketing platforms.
The result? Maximum advertiser demand for your ad inventory.

TRAVEL SHOPPERS LOVE TO ENGAGE WITH OUR ADS


We intelligently design and place our ads – then systematically test their effectiveness – to drive unprecedented click-through rates (just think: 10-100 times more clicks than traditional display advertising).
The result? Maximum engagement rates for your ads.

YOU’LL
LOVE US


We build and continually optimize consumer-prediction models to balance total media and transaction profit.
The result? Maximum benefit to your bottom line.

* SOURCE: Evercore, “Google’s Summer Online Travel Plans,” March 2014, citing of Google Travel study shared with Hotel Finder partners

CONTACT OUR PUBLISHER TEAM
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.